Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lucky 2010

This year really my lucky year...

Although many unhappy thing happen b4 cny, but all my luck coming d...

B4 cny, I receive an email from USM International School ask me go student exchange to NUS. At first i dint feel wanna apply de. After approach by hooi chien, we apply together. After a short phone interview, they say we are nominated.

After cny, we go meet lecturers and submit all documents. Next step is to attend the interview. Tuesday when i go meet lecturer regarding the credit transfer, he say should be ok.. This make me very happy..bcos i no need extend 1 semester. All things come very smooth..

Another good news and make me very very happy is i get offer from Motorola. When i receive the call from them, i feel very surprise bcos i already tell my friend who work there i get offer from Fairchild d.. I tell Motorola that i get offer form Fairchild also, but they ask me to consider and give them reply another day. I decide go to Motorola after call Poh Ling who recommend me to the Process Department manager. She said that actually that manager wan to hire a real material engineer, but after Poh Ling talk to him, he wan hire me. The next day i discuss with Dr. Cheong, he also agree that i go Motorola. Every one advise me dun go discuss with him,sure get scold tiam tiam.. but i insist do that, bcos never try never know, i dun wan regret next time. I feel very thankful to wat i get.

Someone ask me if i get oversea how?
My answer is i will continue go Motorola bcos this is what i choose n promised. I will not spoil my reputation and my friend's. I also wont regret wat i do for the application for the oversea. Although i had pay many time n energy for it. I also get smth during the process of the application. I learn how to communicate with our Dean. This is a excellent experiences in Material School.

From all of this, i learn a good value. "We must have positive thinking when doing something." I realize this when i keep thinking i can do it without think abt negative things. Dun listen to all negative people and negative comment. Just follow your path and you will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment