Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Online Shopping

Last nite, Ying tell me that one website got many nice and cheap cloths.I very happy can shopping without go shopping mall. She will go the shop this wednesday. Exam duration also can shopping worr..haha...

Last time also wanna buy cloths from website,but we worry about quality..but this time Ying will go that shop which located in Penang, means she will ensure the quality is nice only buy for me..I believe Ying, bcos she is sHopping queen..haha...Sometimes she also will help buy smth and know wat i like..this is true and best friend lo..I know her since standard 1...I believe that our friendship is forever de..

Since she give me the website,i send to my roomates..3 of us shop whole nite and dint study for today english exam...haha..but most cloths that i wan buy is out of stock or pre-oder..need to wait 1 month only can take it..so sad...

If i dint have exam,i sure follow Ying go there...haha..I also recomand Ying do this kind of business.. Bcos if ur products are cheaper a few ringgit compare with others,then many ppl will consider it d..Like last nite,3 of us alrealy 6 cloths and 1 bag..keng leh..Maybe i also can become share holder..haha..

I would like to share this website to all my friends..

http://www.prettyangel.biz/

This time i do free advertisement for this shop..next time if i got chance to open my own shop,hope u all will support ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment