Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya Break

Long time dint back my home d...
Actually this ray break i dint plan back penang...

Got a nice plan...
1st destination is Buddhist Club of Bagan Serai.. to attend the camp of a concert.
after that will go Rantao for shequ activity...
then will go melaka having 1 day trip...
After Melaka plan is back to KL and stay in Zhe min's house for 1 nite...
Then back to USM engineering Campus..

But plan is plan...
we cant estimate or predict wat will happen...

After i go the camp in bagan serai, i feel they are wasting my time...they are not fully use time that i spend in there..
In there i feel very upset and unhappy with the teacher there...
Wat in my mind now are i will not spend my time in there within this month..
I feel very watse my time.. Plus the time i spend there can allow me to do many things with foqing in Rantao...
However, i also enjoy when i live in Kuala Kurau...
Friends there give me a lot of sweet memory...
This coming dec they also invite me go there stay again...
Haha...there can enjoy life in the fish village..Which i never experince b4...

In the same day, i take the mid nite bus to KL, then waiting jia wei in KFC opposite Pudu..
He bring me to the "Petaling Street" early in the morning..
We can c this street in morning is very differnt with wat we often c in the evening and nite...
After that we go take bus to seremban to change bus to Rantau..
I need to attend meeting at 9am with yan 3 gong wei...but we wait untill 9am..also no bus to Rantau...I start to scare.. bcos we got antoher meeting with shi fu at 10am
jia wei very keng..he call shi fu come to terminal 2 and fetch us go Rantau..
haha..This prove that many things are "never try,never know"

This 2 days in Rantau..I feel i got fully use my time..Dunno y in there i will feel that 24 hours per day is not enough for me..too many things need to settle...
However, all fo qing very good and cooporate with me..almost all got attend the meeting with shi fu and meeting with me..
I feel very happy bcos all my energy and money dint waste..

At nite i n wen pin interview my uncle and antie.. Heard some complain and suggestion...
Many things i cant settle and cant decide..But my uncle push me to settle ah ku's problems..
I tell him that i alreadly try my best..haiz.. Hope that ah ku will face it early.. Once problem happen, we cant control but the most important are we wan faced it or not..

I dint go melaka..bcos Ah sai got things to do...I dint go melaka i got feel unhappy..
But wat i care is i already promise fo qing will bring them there also..but in the last moment i throw then areoplane...i feel guity and sad.. Y i always break the promise...?
I feel that i am very useless...

Once i know that i cant go Melaka, I feel very miss my home.. I also know that my family members and friends in hometown very miss me.. I decide to go back...But i not dare tell my family about this..So i go back quitely... They dunno i go Rantau also...haiz...

This few days in Penang, i dint go where and also dint tell my best friends that i back.. They know it when c i on9..I get scold after they know i in Penang...haha..
I tell them that i wanna do assignment and study for test..But wat i do just hanging in my house...

But dun scold me la..i got miss u all de..
Just i feel i need time to settle myself..
Too many things happen to me...
Pls give me time...
I think i will recover de...
Dun worry...





No comments:

Post a Comment