Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working = Alor Star Trip

Last week, i , Shallin, Shu Hong and KohLee go Alor Star work...
This is outstation job~~~Fernleaf Road Show
Job very fun..not like a job..more like a trip to Alor Star...
This is my 1st time go Alor Star...
I treat this job like a Trip...
This company quite good lo..they offer us a hotel to stay..
"ZENS HOTEL"
It may be 3 star hotel..but we 3 gals get a big room...
Shallin and i shared a queens size bed..have pillow talk untill sleep...We long time dint have pillow talk together d..i think since upper6 lo...



1st day,after wake up,we go OLD town to completed our breakfast..then start my working...
When dinner,my supervisor,Danny...
He bring Shllin n i go the famous road in Alor Star ~~“两条路”
He intoduce many foods to us...like famous “粿條汤”,“福建面”,“lok lok"...

"LOK LOK"..Only RM0.50...so cheap and nice...

so pro le...haha...


After work, we go back hotel...
We see a nice cafe there, called "SEVENTEEN CAFE"
We go there relax and enjoy...
The westen food and mocktail there quite nice...
just the servies not that good lo...
Bar....

karaok stage....



me, shallin and Shu Hong...


Whole Fernleaf Team...
"Danny(supervisor),KohLee,stephy(me),shallin and Shu Hong"

Blackpeper Chicken Chop

"Purple Eye"

Itallian Chicken


2nd day,we start our job at 12pm...after set up the booth...
Danny say bring me and shallin go walk walk...
He fetch me and shallin go Alor Star Tower...the most high tower in Kedah..
I got request him bring me to the paddy field,
bcos i wish to take photo with paddy field..but unfortunately,now is not the musim,..no paddy for me to see..so sad...
Alor Star Tower

me and Danny


My friend tell me that i m very lucky bcos i live in penang...
wat we always look in penang is chinse temple...
but we find in other state is mosque...
This trip is my 1st time go to Kedah...
I found wat my friend say is rite...
U can find a lot of mosque along the road...
but the mosque is quite nice lo...
haha...



I will do this job again at 15/6 to 16/7...
this time i will go to ipoh...
I alreadly tell Danny that wat and where i would like to eat and go...
He also promise will bring me there....
Very lucky to have this supervisor...
Thanks you....

No comments:

Post a Comment