Monday, June 22, 2009

Customer Gama Dato Keramat VS Customer Tesco Extra

This 2 days i go Gama work...
The project i do is Milo Fuzed 3 in 1...

Do u wanna know got wat favours?
ok la..got milo fuzued orginal with new resipi,oligofructose,cereals,mocha and ais cool.

This is not the problem...
The problem i found is customers there are different from other supermaket....
They dun like to try sample...No matter wat u give them,they wont take 1...
If they interested,they will buy directly..

Not like customer in tesco extra...
Customers in tesco extra will ask for sample many times...They like to try ans try ...try untill they dun wan buy...haha...

Y?
y?y?

All is penangkia...y got so much different?
haha


Maybe we will think customer like gama is better...Bcos my sales in gama is almost same like tesco extra...

However,i m facing a big trouble...
My supervisor wan me hit 550 cups milo per day...
Do u think that i can do it in Gama??

It was impossible...
I feel very scare when my supervisor ask me , bcos i cant hit the target....

BAck to the point,y this 2 place customer got so much different 1??
untill now i still very blur...
haha....

1 comment: