Monday, September 27, 2010

!st test in NUS

2ml I have a corrosion test.

I had finish read all materials 2nd time d...but i still feel very nervous...dunno what to do now...haiz...

I always say result is not important in working life, but now i feel myself scare get bad result..

NUS is top 10 uni in this world, when i decide to come here, i dint think abt result, i feel that i can do it...but after i been here, i felt i am wrong!!

Ppl will change according to the environment, hardworking ppl bcome lazy is easy, but lazy ppl bcome hardworking is  very hard...

I always have this feeling, if i am here after F6, i sure can do well..but after study in USM 3 years, i feel i cant do it...

I know i should not think like that...but i very scare, i scare my result here will push my CGPA down and below 3.0...

I wish this wont happen to me..i know cant predit what happen..should try my best to et good result...

Wish me 2ml good luck ba~~

No comments:

Post a Comment