Monday, October 13, 2014

2014...

Almost forgot I had a blog here.. 2012 is my last post.
Today is a boring working day, keep Google here n there.. until  my own blog.

Many ppl said 2014 is a unlucky year... but 2014 is different for me. It change my life, my job and my mood. It is a very busy life but happy for it.

I change to my dream job on Feb 2014, become "Supplier Quality Engineer" even I still at WD. B4 I transfer, my ex-boss give a big challenges to me. Previously, I tot I sure cant overcome it, but fortunately I successfully transfer to become SQE that I wish to be. Until now, I feel great and never regret that I transfer to SQE. If not, I still cant sleep well every night.

Pearl Villas, our new home.. We start renovation after CNY 2014. Many ppl ask whether a penang kia can stay in Mainland? Actually I have no answer for this question too.. haahaha.. wait and see...

Jun 2014, we whole family went Bangkok for holiday. It is great to bring parents and family to travel. This is 1st trip we been oversea and hope they enjoy the trip.

As I said, this year is a busy year to me...

20th July 2014, I was married to Eric Lee King Meng at Che Hoon Khor Moral Uplifting Society Penang.  7th Sept 2014, we having traditional Chinese wedding ceremony.  Both days are very memorable and meaningful to  both family members. Thanks for all our friends and family members that attended.

Taiwan, it was my 1st SQE business trip. Sometimes, i even think if i continue stay at PNS, will my ex-boss send me to WDB? i think the answer still "NO". Thanks to my boss KT, that give me an opportunity to join his team and give me a chance to audit supplier in oversea even i work less than 1 year.

1 comment:

  1. Marry me happy happy enough lo... Can we stay at mainland? Can... already stay happily one month ar...

    ReplyDelete