Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry

2day, i only attend the 1st lecture, others i dint attend..i skip 1 lecture and 1 tutorial...

I feel faint when i attend the "Statistics For Engineering Application", so i decide not to attend class.

I go back PGPR and sleep until now....i cant sleep well,just keep on wake up n sleep~~

I dunno what should i do~~

When i c ur sms,my tears automatic will come out, this is the 2nd times happen, i know u sure remember when is the 1st time...I tot this wont happen again,but y?

It is not ur fault, nobody wrong abt this~~is i selfish, i just do my part, i already use to find and catch opportunity for me to get what i want...i understand why u talk like that to me...

Sorry,i dint realize  that i need to think n discuss b4 i make any decision. This is bcos i use to make decision myself....

Last time, i done everything on my own, no ppl will discuss with me...i only know that i need to it on my own..done everything myself...no ppl will help me~~~

If i hurt u, i really sorry abt it~~~

1 comment:

  1. My dear,

    It is ok. I can forgive whatever you do as long as you tell me you still love me. I am always ready to listen and discuss things with you. I am here to help you and to love you.

    Don't be sorry anymore. We will learn from this and love each other more. You have me and you will always have me because I love you.

    I love you Sin Tian

    ReplyDelete