Thursday, January 14, 2010

Internship

Last week, a quite boring week in hostel. All my roommates and course mates are worry about their internship. I already get it and will finish it in Fairchild Penang. A quite famous semiconductor company in Penang. When i know i get it, i were very surprise and happy. However, human is greedy organism, when u get more offers, u will not satified with it.

When i heard my friend going to Japan to complete their internship,i still feel ok with it. This is because they have the ability to pass the interview and I not dare go to the interview. Actually i am quite hope that i not getting Fairchild bcos i dun like so many ppl go 1 company.

My friend always ask me abt the IAESTE that i apply last sem. To apply this, I had waste many time and energy to get a recommendation letter from my dean. I do this during the study week and final exam. But until last week, i still dint get nay update from the Usm International School. Zhe min ask me to get update from them. Finally, last Thursday i had send an email to ask my application status.

They had call me on the Friday morning, say that they had send me an email a few weeks ago. When i heard that, i feel like 2012, wanna faint. Luckily they say nvm n maybe they send wrong email address. They ask me to choose 3 country again. But this time the choice of country are limited, only 12 country only.. Macedonia ,Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Germany, Portugal, Tunnisia, India, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Vietnam,Oman and Pakistan... I need to make decision within 1 hour. That time i am very nervous and dunno which country should i choose. Finally, I choose Germany, Portugal and Lebanon.

Shu Hong tell me that Lebanon is not politically stable and will have war time to time. I am quite worry abt that. This few days i try to find more resources abt those country. I know that got 1 senior from mechanic school had just back from Germany. She tell me the situation there. Her company gave her 650 Euro. When i heard abt this amount, i feel very happy and excited. So many money...But when she tell me that the room renter will use half or the salary, i feel down again.

This few days my emotion will up and down with what i search. I also plan to learn German. So Tuesday i already go Pusat Bahasa to c i can register it or not. Finally today they tell me can, but the time table i can attend. But the teacher are very friendly, she say will try to adjust the timetable for me... Now i am waiting her good news...

Last time i am so anti to learn new language but now i will put more afford to try my best. I also feel that all good luck are coming now. I hope that i can go Germany to complete my internship.

1 comment:

  1. Stephy,

    Dun give up on your dreams. If we don't follow our dreams, then we won't have anything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete